We serve about 1,500 vulnerable people in southeast Louisiana who will not receive a gift or essential item this upcoming holiday season without your help. Here are THREE of nearly 1,500 good reasons to participate in our Christmas Wish Project this year:
- JASRIEL in our mentoring program who received a toy on her list that her guardian couldn't afford and one of Santa's helpers provided.
- DUSTIN in our veterans facility who wanted nothing more than a new work uniform because his pants were very worn, and his wish came true.
- REBECCA in our supportive services program who couldn't make ends meet in time to provide Christmas gifts for her four children and was blessed by the selflessness of others who brought smiles to her children's faces on Christmas morning.
Here are TWO easy ways to participate:
- Sponsor one or more individuals. Fill out our Christmas Wish Gift Sponsorship Form to sponsor as many people are you please! Then, purchase, wrap and deliver a moderately priced ($25-$30) gift from a person's wish list to our office.
- Donate. Make a monetary donation here, and we'll make the purchase for you! Then, check to see if your company has a corporate matching gift program to double your impact.
- Questions? Contact Victoria King, Community Outreach Coordinator
- Phone: 504-486-8699