2021 GolfStar Committee Resources
Thank you for serving on the 2021 GolfStar Committee!
Because of your support, couples like Nicole and Josh can live their dream of becoming parents while babies like Henry find their forever families.
There are a number of ways that you, as committee members can assist in executing the best GolfStar Classic possible!
- Secure Inkind Donations (Gift Cards, Bottles of Wine, Golf Specialty Items, Special Experiences) – we need numerous prizes for tournament day and your help is crucial in securing those.
- Connect us with Food & Beverage Donors – At each hole, we have a food or beverage vendor throughout the day, not to mention our afternoon lunch and drinks served throughout the tournament. Companies able to make a contribution or serve as a tournament day food/beverage vendor get great publicity throughout our Tournament and our other marketing efforts.
- Connect us with Sponsors & Teams – Our #1 Goal is to sell out the Tournament. The success of the GolfStar Classic depends on our generous Sponsors. If you know a company interested, send them our way!
- Support the Tournament with a Star Sponsorship – Honor someone whose lives have been touched through adoption. Lori highlights these wonderful kids on a Wall of Fame at the tournament. Contact Lori Arceneaux for more details.
- Volunteer or Play on Tournament Day – Our Tournament is FUN! Whether you are lending a helping hand or swinging a golf club, everyone enjoys themselves at the GolfStar Classic!
- Sell Raffle Tickets – Our annual raffle will be a great way to engage others in showing their support if they cannot be there on the day of the event. Tickets are $20 each or 3 for $50. Contact Josh if you run out of tickets or direct them to the main tournament website – www.voasela.org/GolfStar
Below is a resource list with links to several useful PDFs. Feel free to use these to help make your job as a committee member easier!
If you have any questions about anything related to the GolfStar Classic, please contact Josh Nuss at 504.486.8697 or firstname.lastname@example.org.