Community Forum Dates
Volunteers of America Southeast Louisiana provides services to the most vulnerable throughout the 16 parishes we work. Join us for a virtual Community Forum with local and state partners to discuss the current state of affairs in our community.
Upcoming virtual Community Forum events will be listed below. Please complete the registration form to receive the Zoom conference information. You may attend the forum either by telephone or computer.
Upcoming Community Forum:
Mission in Action: Intellectual and Developmental Disability Services
Thursday, December 2, 2021 from 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Volunteers of America is a leader in helping people with intellectual and developmental disabilities live independent, meaningful lives. Learn more about the critical issues facing the disability services system with a panel of experts.
- Rep. Rhonda Butler, Louisiana State House of Representatives, District 38
- Kathy Dwyer, Louisiana Dental Task Force for Adults with Developmental Disabilities, Chairperson
- Omegia Fulgham-Lee, Volunteers of America Southeast Louisiana, Director of Community Living Services
- Heather Matthews, Volunteers of America Southeast Louisiana, Director of Supported Living Services
- Caroline Meehan, Community Provider Association, Executive Director
Past Community Forums:
Social Work 2020, October 13, 2020: Video
Veteran Services, November 10, 2020: Video
Mentoring Children of Promise: January 12, 2021: Video
Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities: February 9, 2021: Video
Opioids: April 8, 2021: Video
Housing Insecurity: October 6, 2021: Video