- 82 Units
137 Synergy Center Boulevard
Bayou Cane, LA 70360
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Bayou Cane was built for low to middle-income families as an intuitive community that balances classic Southern architecture with vivid amenities. The development provides quality affordable housing units with the community amenities of a playground, dog park and community center.
- Spacious kitchens with energey-efficient applicances
- In-home washer/dryer
- Faux wood plank flooring
- Playground and dog park
- Community center and nature trail
- On-site parking
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.